Sister and I are having a sleember party and watching I Am Number Four.
040. I’m quite fond of naps.
039. I’ve always wanted a pet snake but I couldn’t for the life of me feed it a mouse. I’ll probably never get one because of this.
038. Let me tell you I should have been born at sea because I cuss like a sailor. I’m trying to stop myself from cursing so much but for the most part I have failed. Believe it or not.
037. I strongly believe in respect. I believe everyone you meet deserves your respect and they should respect you equally even though a majority of the time that’s not how things work. I try to be nice to everyone no matter how much of a jerk they are but I’m very much a cynic and like most people I tend to get snarky when people are being rude. *shrug*
036. I have an alter ego. Her name is V. She has an alternate named Hatter. He’s her balance. V reigns as Queen over the messed up little world in my head.
035. When I was little I took swimming lessons and was fairly good at swimming. I went a couple years without swimming and forgot how to swim. I can only really keep myself above surface now otherwise I fail horribly at it. If where my fear of large bodies of water stems from but it’s also partially due to the fact the sea creatures tend to freak me out. Usually when I go to the pool now I just float.
034. Animal Crossing is one of my guilty pleasures.
033. When I’m nervous I sing the crooked man nursery rhyme.
032. Coloring in coloring books relaxes me.
031. I read PostSecret every Sunday and get really bummed every time when I get to last one.
030. I love books but I struggle with reading. Unless it’s a book that just sucks me in and practically consumes me it takes me a long time to read it. I couldn’t read properly till 3rd grade. I’m always a bit envious of people that can read more than one book a week.
029. Candy cigarettes and sparkling grape juice are my vices.
028. I sleep a lot when I’m depressed and get insomnia when anxious.
027. I’m very temperamental. I’m emotionally impulsive. I can go from angry to sad to happy in a matter of seconds. I often get too overwhelmed with my emotions and it wears me out.
026. I don’t want to dye my hair white but I think white hair is beautiful. I hope when I get old my hair turns white. My grandma’s hair is more white than gray.